At L.O. Eye Care, our patient and staff safety is a top priority. We want to thank you for your understanding and flexibility to the abrupt changes in your care due to COVID-19.
All of our 11 locations are now open and scheduling appointments for all services. We have implemented new policies and procedures throughout all of our offices to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to assist you safely.
- Face mask or covering is required to be worn at all times inside the building. No Exceptions.
- No visitors are allowed inside of the building unless the patient is in need of assistance. If a visitor must accompany you to your appointment, they must wear a face covering at all times.
- Patient and staff screenings
- Strict and more frequent cleaning and disinfecting protocols throughout our offices
- Social distancing measures and signs
- Waiting area restrictions
- Telehealth/virtual appointment availability (learn more about telehealth here)
Please stay home and reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill or have symptoms such as fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath.
Our optical department is now seeing patients for new eyewear orders and repairs. Curbside delivery services and appointments are also available. Call to schedule your optical appointment at 800-292-1668.
Caring for your eyes is important for your overall health. We understand and appreciate the concerns our patients have had during this unprecedented time and are available to assist you. Please call and speak to a staff member to discuss scheduling your appointment at 800-292-1668.
For more information on what L.O. Eye Care is doing for the safety of our patients and staff, click here to download.